We are hiring! Apply today!
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth..
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Draft documents for job sites and assist with project management.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Simply Accounting
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred but not required
- Must be available to work 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Must be able to start no later than October 5th, 2018.