DID YOU KNOW…
- 7% of homes in North American have at least one of six common indoor air quality problems (dust, mold, pollen etc.)
- Particle allergens such as dust, dander, pollen, and spores are the most common, occurring in 91% of all homes.
- Asthma is the leading cause of school absence for children aged 5 to 17 years; Particle allergens are a trigger for asthmatic symptoms.
Sanuvox U/V lights for air quality.
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of your family.
No matter where you are, breathing recirculated air is one of the most dangerous things you can do every day. Germs, viruses, mold, and chemical toxins can remain suspended in the air, building in concentrations, and be distributed by the HVAC system: spreading disease, odors, and causing allergic reactions. Outdoors, the sun naturally destroys these contaminants using Ultra Violet light. But indoors, these microbes not only survive, they thrive and multiply. This causes all types of problems including illness, respiratory infection, odors, and mold growth. Nowadays, buildings are designed to be energy efficient and sealed tight to save money, but this actually compounds these problems considerably. Even filters fail to remove most of these microbial contaminants, much like a tennis racket trying to catch sand.
This is where we can help. We utilize UVV and UVC rays to destroy these microbial contaminants in the actual duct of your furnace, before they ever circulate throughout your home and affect your family. Our technology is easy to install, is low maintenance, and comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind. Contact us today for more information.